Monday, March 23, 2009

wtf world

So, I auditioned for a spot in the dance department at Stephens College and didn't get in.
I was second guessing myself during the Christmas break if I wanted to continue dance after high school, and before I went in to audition, I thought "Yeah, maybe this is what I'm gonna do." And I didn't make it, so maybe this means that this isn't want I'm supposed to do in life. I mean, yeah, sure, people think I can dance, but I'm obviously not completely ready for it. Not good enough, I guess.
Maybe there will be a casting call for a hot new movie and I'll get cast as the lead and become a movie star and not have to go to college.
Ohh, if only the world was that kind to me.
Coach Beatty said that when doors close, new ones open. And she said, if a door this big is going to close, then a big door is going to open.
Please open, soon, big door. I need you right now. I'm unhappy (not only about the audition fiasco) and I need something a-FUCKING-mazing to happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment