Friday, January 1, 2010

The last night of 2009/the first morning of 2010


Last night was so many things.
Stupid was a huge theme of last night, if such a word can be used to describe a night.

I left my keys in the lock of my car door. MY CAR DOOR. PARKED ON A STREET. AT NIGHT. WHEN A BIG PARTY IS GOING ON. STUPID.
Can anyone say "Space cadet"? Yeah. I'm fucking stupid. And of course, I didn't notice I didn't have my keys until 2.30 AM. And my brain took another part of a memory of me taking my keys out of my car after locking it at night and putting them in my purse, so whenever someone asked where I had them last, I was like, "IN MY PURSE WHICH WAS IN J'S ROOM ALL NIGHT >:[" And I got mad at everyone like a little bitch because my memory was like "Oh hai i'm gonna be inakuret rite nao."
And one of my friends being completely shit faced was not helping at all. So, while searching high and low for my keys, I had to deal with them and try to get them to go with their dad. Their dad kept telling them really sternly that it was time to go and that they couldn't stay the night and they kept asking why to everything. Finally, he said, "If you aren't outside in one minute, you're gonna be in a lot more trouble than you already are," and he went outside. Alee, Becca and I had to talk to them like they were a child and answer the "Why"'s, and finally, Justin picked them up and said it was time to go and took them outside. It was ridiculous.
Why do people drink that much? I know my friend didn't do that on purpose, but really, people need to get a grip on themselves sometimes.
Like, five minutes later (I was searching for my keys for 45 minutes, mind you, and everyone said they hadn't seen them), Justin's eldest brother, Rex, came in and told me his friend had seen my keys and took them inside a long time ago.
1. If someone had picked up some keys and took them inside, they should have announced that someone left their keys in their car door as soon as they got into the party/got back to the party.
2. In the 45 minutes I was searching for my keys, why the hell didn't that person say they had found a set? Why did it take 45 minutes for someone to finally say they had picked them up? Fucking stupid.
But of course, I was like ":'] thank you so much" and I gave Rex a hug (even though we have never spoken before) and he was like "Er. Okay." So...
Dear Rex,
Looking back, I realize just how awkward that hug was, and I apologize for it. I was overwhelmed. Once again, I am sorry.
Sincerely,
Morgan M., Space Cadet.

Anyway, after getting my keys back and crying because I had my keys and I could go home finally, I hopped into the car with Alee's drunken ass and headed home.
And then I became even more stupid. Why, you ask? How could you get any more stupid?
Because I didn't read a street sign until it was too late. I was meaning to get onto I-10, but instead, my brilliant self got onto the entrance ramp to go on the toll road. YEAH. I AM SO FUCKING SMART, U GUISE. So I wasted even more gas driving down the fucking toll road and then to Alee's apartment.

WHY AM I SO STUPID OH MY GOODNESS.
I should just not be allowed to do anything ever. I am too stupid.

2 comments:

  1. I have gotten on the toll road accidentally before as well. RIDIC. I'm sorry man, I have done ALL this DUMB shit before, man. It's like... coming of age. HAHA

    ReplyDelete