Sunday, March 21, 2010

My dream

... sometimes includes running around to everyone that has ever truly pissed me off or did stupid shit that I can't agree with or hurt me or ignored me or bullied me and beat them to a bloody pulp with a baseball bat. You know all of those epic fight scenes where people get the absolute SHIT kicked out of them? Yeah, I want to do that to some people sometimes. I can see it in my head. Just go ape shit and start hitting people. Like Spartacus or something. I don't know.
But of course, I'm not stupid enough to do this. And I'm not actually that strong or that physically violent.




EDIT: I also want to fulfill this dream to anyone who has genuinely annoyed me, disrupted class, is LOUD when people are trying to work/pay attention to the teacher.
I hate you.
Please proceed to
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Can I have the bat first to whack them in the nut region? Then you can pick up the flame-throwing device and just flame on... Sistah, flame on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and where there are ladies that need DIAF: I will still whack them where their nuts didn't drop!! As hard as I possible can...

    ReplyDelete