Thursday, July 23, 2009

Look what I can do.



Just because I don't exploit the fact that I'm a dancer, choreographer, artist, photographer, dreamer, whatever doesn't mean that I'm not any of those. It just means that I'm a private person and I don't like to "toot my own horn" so to speak.
I guess I'm just saying that I should be recognized. I'm worth being recognized. I'm good enough to be recognized. I hate that I'm second best and I have been all my life. Why can't just one person say more than, "I liked your pictures"?
Words come out of my mouth. Art comes out of my hands. Dance comes out of my soul. Don't put my name on some fucking list after everyone else.
Look at me, I'm Morgan Miller! I'm an artist! I'm a writer! I'm a dancer/choreographer! I express things through all forms of art! I'm just so deep that no one can compare!
Is that what I have to say?

Come on, guys. Let's just... Come on. Let's just be simple about this.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan Miller is my best friend, and I'm proud.
    Morgan Miller can say more than a photograph's worth of words in one of her one liners.
    Morgan Miller is pretty much cooler than you will ever be.
    Morgan Miller makes me smile.
    Morgan Miller makes me laugh so hard I almost keel over.
    Morgan Miller's dances have brought tears to my eyes.
    Morgan Miller's photos make me jealous.
    Morgan Miller's brain makes me jealous.
    (Even though Morgan Miller's kind of the exact same person as I am.)
    Morgan Miller is my best friend.
    And yes.
    I'm bragging.

    ReplyDelete