Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh, excuse me, did I offend you?


I say "fuck" a lot.

1. Your douche bag factor increases just about every moment of every day. It never goes down. Sometimes, it stops, but give it a moment or two and it will keep climbing, again. You don't tell me the truth and you've got the ignoring thing down pat. And I hate it when you make friends with my friends and then talk to them more than you talk to me. Fuck you.

2. You're incredibly annoying. You bothered me, then you didn't bother me and now your bothering me again. You avoid people a lot (and that bothers me).

3. You're such an asshole. You call them assholes and you're one, too. Get off your high horse and stop acting like you're so much better than the rest of us. At least I admit that I'm an asshole. PS, I pretend to laugh at virtually all of your jokes.

4. Words cannot express how much I hate your fucking guts. Karma's a bitch, you know.

5. Your decision hurt us. I'm trying to understand, but I really don't. What the hell is going on with you?

6. SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. And stop acting like I'm not funny. Just because I don't make immature jokes doesn't mean I'm not funny. It means I'm more mature.

7. I can't explain why, but you bother me so much. The things that come out of your mouth make me want to beat the bloody pulp out of you.

8. Every time you put a cigarette between your lips, I want to smash it in your face, but I'd rather not burn my hand. (No, Alee, this isn't you. You don't light up around me.)

9. I treasure the moments when you shut your mouth.

10. I found an old note you gave me in middle school. At first I was mad that you pinned that situation on me and then I reread it in that moment and laughed at how much of a fucking idiot you are.

Nothing personal.


Don't ask who you are, I'm not telling you. Ever. I'll ignore you if you ask. Oh, and don't ask if you're even on here. I'll ignore that, too.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of this together. The title enhances both the picture and the writing, the picture enhances both the title and the writing, and the writing both justifies and ehances the picture and title.
    LOVE YOU.

    And P.S.
    I am almost sure none of these are me, but if they are, I would hope you would tell me...
    Actually, in typing that out, I realized that you WOULD tell me, because you tell me everything whether I want to hear it or not. So I KNOW none of these are me!

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete