Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh, please.

You're not as cool as you think you are.
And for the record, I never said I was fucking awesome, either. If you actually took the time to get to know me, you'd know I don't think too highly of myself. So, either you can back off, or you can keep on telling me you don't like me, even though it won't change anything.

By the way, as long as we're being honest and you're telling me how much you don't like me as a person and that I'm so damn annoying, I'm just gonna let you know that I think you're so fucking self righteous. You're not cool, either. You're not any more kind than I. You're not any less opinionated than I.
Go fuck yourself.

In other news, nothing has changed. My life is pretty boring, right? It's pretty lame, too. Not much of a social life.
Great. Love this.

God. This is what makes me want to move away and meet better people. Too bad I'm not fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment