Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Maybe I'm overreacting.



I submitted this photo to be printed and displayed on the wall at the Art Institute. I gave it the title, "But time always matters, because eventually, you always have to leave."
And yes, I know, that's a long title. I wasn't told on how it would be printed, so I didn't know if it was okay or not. I received no notification that it was too long or anything.
SO they printed it out with the title and my name under it. However, the title was changed to "Time Matters."
EXCUSE ME WHAT.
Please ask me if you want to change my message. You and your team of people who decided on the title change obviously missed the message.
The message is so obvious. "You always have to leave."

Maybe I'm overreacting, but this makes me really mad. I wonder how that one bratty photography major would feel if his belov'd title was changed.

Lesson that should be learned:
DON'T CHANGE PEOPLE'S SHIT WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment