Sunday, May 9, 2010

You.



1. Look for something that will make you happy that doesn't include that aspect. There are other ways to feel accomplished. Work. Work hard. And enjoy your work. (I feel like Irina from the Three Sisters. "Work = happiness!" But you know, sometimes, that's the truth.)

2. I wish things could be different. I wish things between you and I could be different. I feel like her and what she does to me. "If I have time." I hate that. I wish I could change it, but it's out of my hands. Please understand that. If I could, you know I would.

3. Thank you for telling me. Thank you for explaining. Thank you for apologizing. Thank you for agreeing with me. I love you, and I'll miss you so much more than I already do. And I know you're going to own that city.

4. One day, everything is going to crash down and you're going to be standing in the middle of the rubble. You're an idiot. You're a pathological liar. You're insane. You don't make sense, you're two faced, you make things up for the sake of making things up. You need help, and neither she nor I can give it to you. By the way, she saw your profile and told me about it. We had a good laugh.

5. I could care less if you think I'm a bitch. I already know that I can be in certain situations. I'm very particular and I'm picky about who I associate myself with. Don't be offended, just find someone that suits you.

6. We'd better end up just like them. Minus all the health issues.

7. You're wasting away and you're not doing anything about it.

8. You're starting to get on my nerves.

9. I say yes to you because I feel bad saying no.

10. I don't know what the deal is. Do you not like me? Are they not good enough? That's your personal opinion, and you need to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment