Monday, June 21, 2010

Being nice feels so good.


We should all be nice more often. <3


You know who you are:

1. I think you're really cool + real. There aren't enough real people and I am so glad that I know one of them.
I knew we'd be friends since that day in dance when I saw you wearing that pink Green Day shirt with the photo of the guys on them, because I had the same one.
I care a lot about you and I worry about your happiness. I hope you're happy. I hope the best for you.

2. I think, despite your sarcasm, you're really nice. You're cool + funny + I'm glad I got to meet you.
Stay real, girl.

3. You're such a cutie. I remember meeting you in Peter Pan and I thought you were really nice (I hope you weren't just being nice to be nice + didn't secretly hate me XD ). I wish we'd gotten to know each other a little better, but it's okay.
PS, iStalk photos of you + M* and u guise make me haw haw. ♥

4. Oh, you.
You were that pretty, friendly looking girl in my geometry class. I felt like an idiot because I was in geometry with freshmen when I was a sophomore, but you made me feel better about it.
I think you're such a cool girl and I'm so so privileged to know you. I'm going to miss you so much when you leave for college, so you have to promise me you'll keep in touch + that you'll hang out with me before you leave + whenever you come home for holidays or weekends.
PS, IOU a bedazzled bra. No, I haven't forgotten. Life just gets in the way. <3

5. I miss you a lot. I think you got a lot of shi- in high school that you didn't deserve. I understood your sarcasm, and I know how nice you are under it.
You seem really happy now and I'm so glad for it. ♥

6. Guurrrlll I could not stop watching you dance at Spring Show. You have grown into your dance SO much and I am so so proud of you. If you're on dance team next year, I can't wait to watch you dance again.

7. chu funny. I think you're really inspiring for me, artistically.
I really enjoyed hanging out with you when I worked in the main office + you in the nurse's office.
PS I like your hair.

8. I remember thinking you were really cool + pretty when I was in ninth grade. I still think so, and you post such funny things on Facebook XD

9. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish we could have had the chance to talk when I was in HS. I remember watching you in the choir thinking you looked like the only one who cared, who wanted to be there. I admired that, because I firmly believe that you should do what you love. I see a lot of myself in you.
Don't let anyone change you or try to bring you down or tell you that you aren't good enough. It's hard to hear it, but if you don't follow your heart, I think you'll be really unhappy.
I decided to do photography and it made me happy for a while and then I realized how much I miss dance + acting. Don't let yourself miss the things you love the most.
ily + I'm really glad we bonded over Avatar. ♥

10. I think you're so beautiful. I hope you see it.
You've always been so sweet to me + I really appreciate that. There aren't enough nice people in the world and I am so glad you're one of them, because you break that "beautiful girl ugly attitude" stereotype.
I think you're so talented and have such a bright future ahead of you. I can't wait to see your name in a Broadway playbill.
Don't forget me when you're famous ;D
PS, coffee or lunch is an absolute must.

No comments:

Post a Comment