Monday, June 7, 2010

Color me LOLWUT, brought to you by THE GROFF + others

I just took my color funamentals final. I, along with my classmates, looked at the first question. Our reactions:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My instructor laughed at the class' inability to answer the majority of the questions, including my "LOLWUT?" that I wrote very small in the corner. He was like this:

Photobucket

That was really bad.
Really, really bad.


At least it's over.
GIF dance party.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


It took me a good while to find suitable dance gifs and they are are Glee.
Also, Jonathan Groff is beautiful. He is gay, but I will find him and make him straight.
LOLJK.
I'll make him bisexual.
LOLOLJK I won't do any of that because that's crazy and really weird. I will just admire from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment