Thursday, July 15, 2010

Okay, really.



I know the, like, two people who read this blog don't want to hear me complain about my weight but
U GUISE.

So, I had an entry a while back stating I was 129 pounds. I realized that the scale was off by plus six pounds (whew 124 lbs thank you jesus) but let me give you a sad story.
For my birthday, I got a pair of really really stretchy super soft the-most-comfortable-pants-I-have-ever-worn-in-the-history-of-pants high waisted, skinny jeans. BDG high waisted cigarette jean from Urban Outfitters if you're interested.
Anyway. My mom actually bought them a size too big so they're even more loose and I have to pull them up all the time, which is annoying, but it makes it that much more comfortable when I sit down. Needless to say, I wear them pretty much every day that I'm not wearing a dress or skirt.
HOWEVER.
Today, I was in my bedroom, lounging before my night class (that is so fucking boring oh my gawd) and I spied two pair of pants I used to wear all the time because they fit me like a glove. I decided that I would give my Amazing Pants a rest and wear those again because because I love them.
I COULDN'T EVEN GET ONE PAIR OVER MY HIPS. The other pair made me look like a ten pound sausage in a one pound casing.
I really need to lose, like, fifteen pounds in order to fit in all my clothes again D:
I mostly blame it on my mother for being unemployed and always being at home, so I can't do my normal workout (dancing pretty much the whole time she's gone).

I am actually really disappointed in myself that I just let myself go. I know that some people will be like, "Morgan, whatever, you're still small." But I'm not small for ME. Maybe for YOU but not for me and what I was a year ago.
My goal is to fit into my size zero pants again. (By the way, if someone who is reading this and thinks that a size zero is ridiculous, it's actually not when you're my height [five feet, three inches]. It doesn't look like a zero at my height.)

I really need to lay off the mayonnaise. BUT IT'S SO DELISHUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment