Thursday, September 10, 2009

Don't mind me.



I met the campus director of the Art Institute of Houston-North on Model Mayhem. So strange.

Nothing has happened or changed lately. Sometimes I just feel like packing up my shit and moving somewhere random, like Baltimore or Boulder.
Have had strange dreams the past couple of nights but I can't really remember them right now. If they pop back into my head sometime, I'll post them for everyone who doesn't read this to see.

My cousin wrote something beautiful without even meaning to in her facebook status. "...feeling my heart beat for the firs time in ages..." Awesome. Love that.
Sitting in the dark last night, at bedtime, I could smell my mom's cigarettes, so I got to thinking all the times I could smell something less than desirable, like all the times in dance and theatre when there were B.O. issues. If I could, I would Febreeze the world.

So parched. Just want water. Slowly dying, each breath harder than the last. (Single tear, right eye)


PS, Jesus is on Falkor the Luckdragon! SSSCCOOORRREEE

1 comment:

  1. I love you. You make me lollygag so much.
    But seriously, this is both sad and good.

    I don't want to be your Houdini like all the others. I'm sorry I kind of have been.
    I'm trying to change myself... I'm going to write a blog about it soon. You inspire me.

    If I could, I would Febreeze the world.


    I am going to write a book of your quotes some day. And I am going to write a story about you.

    ReplyDelete