Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thanks for the memories.

Talking to Al and Justin last night and remembering Ugg a Wug from Peter Pan with our chopsticks made me want to look back at some photos from the show. We took a bunch of behind the scenes pictures and I felt like posting some of my favorites.

Tita and I as the Indian Chief and Stalking Deer, respectively. I love this picture.
Our Peter Pan, like most Pans, was played by a girl. I drew this picture later on for IB art and sold it in an auction to raise money for senior prom. It sold for 50 dollars to Martha's (Pan) dad. Loved it.
Becca as Wendy. I want to draw this one, she looks so cute.
Indian dancers!! (I'm to the left of center)
We had a lot of LULz backstage with the facial hair and the little guitar. Cailtin played one of the twins of the Lost Boys. Here is as a hillbilly. HAWT.
I LOLOL'd every night because of Rachel. Every performance, she would black out another tooth. The last night, she was left with only one tooth. She was probably one of the funniest of the pirates, and I don't know if it was the single tooth or the fact that she's almost six feet tall and was a fat man.
Martha discovered her talent of looking and sounding like a howler monkey if she put grapes under her upper lip. So. So. So. Funny.
RECYLE YOUR BOTTLES, E'ERYBODY!!!!
Alee as Bill Jukes the pirate. Another hottie.
And then me, as Stalking Deer. I love this photo.


All photos taken by me, Colton Clifford or Stefania Gorski.

Sorry, this on was pointless. I just felt like reliving certain moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment