Friday, November 13, 2009

Fuck today.


Seriously. Fuck it.

1. We gave Beast away to CAP. Tara couldn't afford to keep him. Unfortunately, CAP euthanizes if they run out of space/the animal has heart worms or some other medical condition. I pray to God that Beast doesn't have heart worms and someone wanted a Beagle puppy this afternoon. He deserves a good home.

2. Apparently, on the way back from getting car insurance, I ran a red light in my mom's car while following her in my car. She drives like a fucking nutcase. So, now I owe her seventy-five bucks and I don't have a job. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

3. It's small, but the soap dispenser the brush attached to the sink to wash dishes is NOT doing it's job. The soap will not come out. It is full of dishwashing liquid. I do not understand. On top of that, the kitchen is a fucking mess. I am too exhausted to finish it.

4. One of my friends is really sucking right now. Like, really really sucking. They must be bipolar or something. Holy hell.

5. Lonely.

6. I AM GETTING SO FUCKING FAT OH MY GOD


Christ O'Riley's trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment