Saturday, November 28, 2009

Things I'd love to say.




1. How can you expect anyone to know you when you don't even know yourself?

2. I try not to talk about you anymore.

3. This is me. I can't help it. This is me.

4. Why isn't anything freaking AWESOME yet? And I mean for more than just a day. Why can't I have an awesome year, when everything starts picking up and starts being right? Do I not deserve it yet? Do I need to have more shitty things happen to me in order for it to start getting good? I feel like this is unfair.

5. I think about you all the time but I don't say anything.

6. I get jealous.

7. You're slow.

8. Self absorbed.

9. Unnecessarily rude. What did she do to you? Oh, that's right. Nothing.

10. I haven't seen you in ages. I'm not sure how I'll feel when I DO see you. I'm not gonna lie, I avoided you a couple times. I wonder if my art is still there... The path to enlightenment is rocky. Rocky is not the path to enlightenment.

"I am fearless. This is my heart."


Time for something funny. Mean Girls, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment