Saturday, April 24, 2010

Holy Truthful Scales.

I weighed myself on a scale that actually works for the first time in months, and let me tell you, the results were not pretty.
I know, there are people that are like, "Morgan, you're still skinny. I'm this much bigger than you."
But I used to be so much more fit and my muffin top was there but it was never this serious.
I'm five foot three and I now weigh 129 pounds. WHAT. I'm hoping some of this was due to my massive period (sorry, you guys), water weight and the fact that I had just eaten a ton.
But, um, regardless of all of that... time to lose fifteen pounds.

Because no one reads this blog anyway, I will now keep track of weight loss on here. Sorry if that bothers anyone.

Time to cut out cake, chocolate, cookies, excess snacking, pasta (oh such a sad sad day...), about 99% of my bread intake, sodas (yes, even you, belov'd diet coke), Popsicles, MAYONNAISE, and pretty much everything else I've been stuffing my face with. I'm going to do this as fast as possible.
I also am going to start running + walking (lololol no really, I have to. I really hope this extra weight will be motivation enough for me to actually do this), tell my mom to get lost so I can dance at home, crunches, jumping rope, power yoga (WHY DID I STOP?!), plank position (I can hold that for a minute and a half, alrighht.. let's get it to two minutes.), whatever I can think of.
I have to do this now or I'm gonna be unhappy with myself until I do.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing you writing about being motivated makes me happy, because it means that you probably are motivated, even if you don't realize it.
    Anyways, if you're not, it's definitely a step closer.
    And taking steps is all we've got in this world.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm glad to see you trying to walk again (both literally and figuratively).
    I wish I still lived close. I'd walk with you.

    ReplyDelete