Sunday, April 11, 2010

A lot of things.



I have realized I don't want something I thought I wanted.
I think the loneliness I have been feeling is due to bad friendship and nothing more than that. And that's okay.

I also always knew I was critical of myself, but I have realized that I am overly so. Hypercritical. It kind of gets in the way of things. I am constantly striving to be the best, and I'm not sure if it's because I'm trying to prove to everyone else that I better than "good enough" or if I'm trying to prove it to myself.
I said it a long time ago, though: I'm not going to fucking settle.

Photo: Taken by yours truly at my family's lake house at Toledo Bend Reservoir. Oh, how I missed this sunset. You will never see a more beautiful sunset than the ones on display every night at Toledo Bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment