Saturday, August 15, 2009

I like all the lonely looking photos.

This is probably because I am.

I think all of my flaw vision (looks-wise) comes down to being lonely and alone. I'm having a hard time telling myself that my body is actually pretty nice and HEALTHY. It's so hard to see any beauty when you don't have anyone telling you about it (and I'm sorry, but friends don't count. They just don't.)
I keep thinking about the future. I keep wondering if it's a good idea for me to start up school immediately. I want to move out of this house but I don't want to be alone.
UNIVERSE, I AM RIGHT HERE. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?



This is me.


Photo cred #1: G.R. Finneran. Somewhere in Canada, I believe.
Photo cred #2: Me. Photobooth. My house. Believe it or not, I am not wearing eyeliner.

1 comment:

  1. This is the Morgan Miller that is my best friend.
    Sometimes, she doesn't even wear eyeliner.
    But I still think she's pretty and still insist on taking zillions of pictures of her.
    I want to move in with Morgan so that every day can be a bestie festie.
    ...But neither of us drives.
    Wake up us, huh?

    Morgan is lonely.
    I'm longing and alone, but not lonely.
    But yes. I think the universe needs to hear us now.

    ReplyDelete