Sunday, August 30, 2009

NOTHING PERSONAL.

You want the truth?


Don't even try to play off your bitchyness by saying, "Just kidding!" when you obviously are not. Frankly, I am tired of your "just kidding!" attitude and I think it's time to fucking grow up.
The difference between you and me, is that I at least admit that I can be an asshole or a bitch or I stepped over the line of what is okay to say and what is not okay to say. You tell me that I am really rude, but I'm only rude to you when you're out of line or your attitude fucking sucks. And then SOMETIMES, I "hurt your feelings" without knowing it. I can't tell you that I'm sorry if you don't talk to me about it. Shit.
PS, You always sing an octave too high or too low (and you sound like a toad when you sing too low) and out of key.

Congratulations.

Everything personal.

Photo credit: Keltie's blog a long time ago. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment