Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'll just stick that in my memory box.


Had another night out with the girls before we all go our separate ways. Get togethers like those make me happy-sad. Sad because I do not want to part ways with these girls but happy because we are spending time together and talking. I felt like we were all very old friends, chatting it up at Bistro Provence, looking chic and the picture of sophistication. Delicious French food, expensive shoes, hilarious conversations about all sorts of things, and good memories. I felt connected again. It's been a long time since I have felt connected. I hope the first semester flies by. I already miss everyone.
I hope everything works out.

PS, the shoes (yes they are platform and yes they are Michael Kors(!)):

No comments:

Post a Comment