Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello, world. Hope you're listening.


I see you and then I don't. And I don't hear from you unless I reach out first. And then you reappear and expect me to be there, waiting for you.
I fucking wait for everyone. I shouldn't have to. Why the fuck should I have to wait for everyone? Why the fuck should I have to wait for you? People shouldn't have to wait for their friends.

Also. I don't name names on my blog unless it's something good or neutral. I have realized that I'm really good at not saying anything specific. If you read this blog and know me personally, and see some semblance in our relationship to what I write about, then maybe you should think about it. If you THINK that I am writing about you (whether I am at the time or not), you need to evaluate your own actions and fix whatever you think is wrong.
I'm not going to tell you. This blog is my way of telling you something is wrong or amiss. Fix it on your own.

Photo credit: Gwen Finnerin. I believe it's Yosemite National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment