Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Lesson:

This is Sam Worthington (Yeah. He's really good looking. You may recognize him from Terminator Salvation as Marcus Wright):

In the movie Avatar, he plays Jake Sully, a marine veteran in a wheelchair (still hot):

This is Jake Sully's avatar in action and not in a big blue tank (Still hot, even though it's kind of weird because he looks a little like a feline except 10ft tall and blue):




This is Jake Sully's figurine (normal):
This is another figurine of Jake Sully (weird but still normal):
And here is yet another figurine of Jake:
Uhhh..... LOLWUT. Hold onto your wheelchairs, everyone. Who the HELL thought it was an awesome idea to make this?
"Okay, so we have Jake in his normal clothing when he first goes off into Pandora in his Avatar. Then, we've got Jake in his Avatar in his sexy Na'vi clothes he's told to wear. I think we should make Jake as his human self in his wheelchair."
"OHHAAAYYY THATZ A GUD AIDEAR YOUZ GOT THURRR!"

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!
WHAT?!
WHAT.
WHAT.
THIS WAS MADE. SERIOUSLY. PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT THIS (I assume).
WHAT.

So, did we learn anything from our lesson today?
LOLWUT.

Edit 1: This was not made to be offensive to anyone in a wheelchair. At all.

Edit 2: I am so funny. I applaud myself. Really. I take my right hand, reach over to my left shoulder and pat my fucking back because I am so funny. Congratulations, Morgan. You're fucking hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment