Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh, haaaayyyy

Okay, so I am super creepy and weird and too into Avatar. I got bored today and decided to photoshop myself as a Na'vi (based off of Zoe Saldana's character, Neytiri). I got almost all the way done with it, just had to do the eyes and the light dots and then I accidentally closed it. I spend about two hours doing it and then all was lost in an instant because I was astonishingly dim-witted and didn't save it. So, I started again from scratch and re did it (this one took me a little more than two hours after I revised it). The colors look so much better on my iMac (I usually use my laptop because my iMac is residing in my mother's room... long story.) and in photoshop for some reason. Everywhere (but twitpic.com.. dunno what that's about) distorts it so the color isn't as vibrant and the shading looks different.

Went from this:

To this (pre revision.. I thought it looked dirty on my right cheek):
To this (revised):


Click 'em to make 'em bigger. But, er, don't click the normal photo of me because it's HUGE and not awesome.
The colors are still off in the second one because I just wanted to get it done and I was unsure. So, it's still reTAHDed but I don't know what to do to fix it, so whatever. I made my nose more narrow at the bottom in the last one and it makes me wish that my nose actually looked like that. And I wish my eyes were as big as they are as a Na'vi. Sheesh.


So this blog post was really really pointless. I just wanted to show off my mad photoshopping skillz, even though it isn't perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment