Monday, December 14, 2009

I took an antiacid. It isn't helping.

I don't even know what you think about me anymore. I don't even know what to think of you anymore.

You're still the same, and not in a good way. And I get the feeling you kind of don't give a fuck.

Do you enjoy being nasty to people that never did anything to do? What did I do? Tell you to please stop talking or to please lower your voice? Is that really so horrible? Just do the world a favor and disappear. Move to India. I never want to see you again. Actually, don't move to India, because they didn't do anything to deserve to have you in their country.

I think you're utterly ridiculous. You push and push. Shut up and stop complaining.

I am sick and tired of waiting for you.

...Too be continued.
I can't think with my stomach hurting so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment