Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Words I might have said. Or you said. Whichever.

Okay. Here it goes. Really.


I don't even know what you do with yourself. A part of me wants to know and the other part doesn't even want to hear it anymore. I'm not letting go because I'm not quite that melodramatic and ridiculous. I mean, I am a little bit, but not quite that much.

Thanks for calling.

You're... I want to say retarded, but I don't want to offend all the mentally challenged people in the world by putting you in the same category. Shut up. I don't want to listen to you anymore. They aren't going to change. Get over it. If you want to step away, go quietly. There is no need for all of this useless banter. PS, your "poetry" fucking sucks. PPS, I'm gonna make you pay if you want me to help you out again.

Thank you for geeking out with me after you saw it. I feel like such a loser, but I CAN'T HELP IT OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH. I feel like it was the best thing since Harry Potter (gasp). What the world needed to balance out Twilight (despite the LULz that brings). On another note, I don't know why she doesn't respond to you. I don't know why she doesn't respond to anyone. I don't know anything. Ugh. We are just stuck with it unless something gives, my friend.


That's all for now, folks.

LOLOL Okay, I'm really done geeking out now. Maybe. Actually, I'm probably lying. XD
I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE NA'VI. OMG.
Dear James Cameron,
Please make an Avatar II and let me play one of the Na'Vi because I am totes awesome at acting and it would be hella badass. You could pay me in pennies; I wouldn't care, I would just go to coinstar.
Sincerely,
Morgan M.

Alright, I'm really done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment