Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Am I the only one that feels uncomfortable on the car rides home?



I think too much.
I feel too much.
I know you are annoyed that I feel certain things, but I do not know how to feel any differently.


I feel like I am wasting my energy on you. Instead, I need to focus on being a better me. I know it's pathetic, but I need to be nice to me. I need to love me. I need to be happy when good things happen. I need to set the bar higher for myself, as well as other people. I need to EXPECT THE BEST if I want to feel good about me. It is not okay to feel this way. It may be considered normal, but I do not want to be normal. I do not want to follow the paths of others. I was born to be a trail blazer! I have told myself that I will not settle. I cannot settle. 
Morgan. LIVE LIFE FULL OUT! FEARLESS!
Just DO it, or you'll regret it all your life.
Basically, you need to have the mindset of Keltie Colleen. Don't be her, but follow her advice. She knows what she's talking about.

PS, I cannot get a line from Beware! Cougar! by The Academy Is... out of my head.
What is it about the last lines of songs that get me?
"Don't write a word, 'cause I won't reply."

PPS - I know. Two posts in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment