Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's no fun on the side lines.

I hate feeling unwanted. However, I do not know how to fix this.
I need to hurry up and get my driver's license and a car so I can drive to people's houses and not feel lonely and get my mind off of the people that I care about that I think do not feel the same way.
Le sigh. Today is a new day, though.
I finally did my application for COLLEGE!
I'm moving on. I have decided on an English major with a teaching degree. I think, that if I become an English teacher, I can still be a part of a dance company. I can still take technique classes. Yay for multiple opportunities! :D
After I get a car/license, I'm going to look for a job. Then maybe I can save up and get a small apartment. I probably will not have a TV or anything, unless my mom/grandparents help out (come on, I'll be a student working at a crap job for little money. I'm going to need SOME help to get my footing.). But I really thing that I do need to move out. My house is a total clusterfuck. I hate living here with my mother, and I think getting out would be good for my mind and body.
I need to love who I am and it's hard to do that here.


Won't let me embed it, but love love lvoe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxHLYI2LIro

No comments:

Post a Comment