Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Honk if you're flawed. The real real truth.

I feel like I have become a blogging whore.
I suddenly cannot stop talking about my feelings.


A while ago, I did that Things You Want To Say To Twenty People But Would Never Say It To Their Face Because You Are Chicken Shit thing and it kind of backfired. But I decided to do yet another. I'm feeling ballsy. So ballsy, that I am actually TELLING YOU WHO SOME OF THEM ARE. OMG. I'm nutty, aren't I? (Not all of them will be named.) (PS- Notice the trend.)
 
1. Keltie Colleen: You're THE RADDEST PERSON EVER. You do what you love and you're not afraid to do it. You know what your problems are and you don't hesitate to fix them. I know a lot of people tell you that you're awesome, but I think you need to hear it to remind yourself. Even in your weakest moments, you are so strong. If I could be like anyone, I would want to be like you.

2. I feel like you avoid me like the plague whenever that person who will remain nameless is not around. And maybe that's for the better. I'm afraid that if we were to hang out alone, we would be silent. I had a dream about you that scared me. I never want to have a dream about you again. And I'm trying really hard to get over needing your friendship.

3. Bryan Owens: I think you're such a rad guy. You need to stop putting so much pressure on yourself; people think you're deep, artistic, profound and poetic already. I respect you even though I know a lot of people don't.

4. I love you, but you annoy me sometimes. I also think you can be so pretty, but there are moments where I find you to be so ugly. However, I think this is true for everyone.

5. You're so immature sometimes.

6. Morgan M: You need to be more like her. I know you're afraid of the future and of what people say and think and do, but you need to get over it and be more like her. She has got her life in order because she did what she felt she should do. You should not be afraid to be broken, either. It's a part of life. "Even when you leave me with nothing, I still have everything." And I know that you're not searching, but STOP FLOATING and DO SOMETHING. You're pathetic.

7. Jeffre C.:  I use you. I use you for food, shelter, money, clothing and rides. I don't care about you. I don't feel bad. I can't help it and I can't force myself to have pity on you. I know it sucks, but shut up. In the words of Bill Beckett, minus the kissing part of course, "You kiss me like an over dramatic actor who's starving for work with one last shot to make it happen."

8. Morgan:  You're so rude. You're too blunt. I'm pretty sure a lot of people pretend to like you.

9. Morgan: You're so full of shit and I hate that about you. But I know you can't change because you're afraid. I understand that.

10. Brianna R: I wish you could see what was in my head. I think I should write a letter to you, explaining myself and my thoughts. It will probably make you mad and happy and sad and angry, but at least it would be the truth.

12. Morgan:  Don't settle.

13. Morgan:  You're an alright pretender, but I'm pretty sure a handful of people can see through you.

14. Morgan: I feel like you try too hard to poetic. I feel like you try too hard to be funny. I wonder if people think you are genuinely funny/poetic.

15. Anneka: I want to hold your hand and do your taxes.

16. Ken H.: I could care less if you fell off a cliff. I know it's awful to say, but it's the truth. I don't like you AT ALL. In fact, I hate you with every fiber of my being. I wish you would disappear.

17. Someone who I am unsure if they exist or not: I would like to meet you. I think that you could help me. I think that you could help fill that hole that I cannot fill myself. And not with spackle, but with a piece that YOU HAVE.

18. Door: I want you to open up. I've been waiting for a while, now.

19. RPattz: The fact that you smoke ruins your sex appeal for me. It's not that big of a deal, because even if we could, I more than likely wouldn't. I'm probably crazy for saying that. But it's the truth.

20. Don't write a word, 'cause I won't reply.


No comments:

Post a Comment