Monday, June 8, 2009

Old habits die hard.

I know that when I saw you after our over-the-phone argument, I wanted to hug you and cry and tell you how much you mean to me.
You told me that I could tell you anything, but I didn't tell you that because I didn't know if you felt the same.

You are a wall I break myself against. For a while, I wondered if I were the same to you. But then I realized.

Of course not.

I miss people even though they are right in front of me.

I have also realized that I have purposefully disassociated myself from many people. I want you all to know that I am sorry.



That picture is so old. Two years ago, when I still had blonde in my hair and when we still had to wear our hair in buns for Spring Show. My makeup looked like crap because I had been crying because the seniors were leaving. This year, I was the senior that was leaving. I didn't cry until I saw everyone else crying.

I frequently wonder if it is wrong for me to miss those days.

A dream I had last night worried me, so I looked what it meant up on the internet. The website said it meant that I was in need of physical and emotional love, but also indicates my reservations in a new relationship or situation and that I feel nervous about exposing myself to people.
This is exactly how i feel.

Someone said there are worse things than being alone. I'm not sure if I completely agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment