Monday, June 15, 2009

Fahkmahlav. It's a Greek delicacy.


I have a couple days to waste, so why not waste today?

I started to clean my room, however, I got tired of it after an hour. It's still a sty. But I will have it clean by the end of the week! If I don't get it done, I will not make plans until it is spotless.
I am feeling very lethargic today. Nothing to do. I'm kind of twiddling my thumbs to pass the time.

I wrote/gathered a bunch of quotes. Care to read? For me, they TOTALLY HIT HOME.

Have you ever met someone where you say, "Hello," and hope that they are in your life for the rest of your life?

Good thing you have facebook, or else I'd have forgotten what you look like by now.

I wonder if there will ever be a night where I do not dream about you. I guess my subconscious still wishes things were different.

I am an idealist. I do not know where I am going, but I am on my way. - Carl Sandburg

You can cover up the cracks in your heart, but they will never go away. They are just less noticeable - Keltie C

Grow up, human race, and just BE BETTER.

I remember you came to me for advice one time. I told you to be FEARLESS and LIVE LIFE FULL OUT. I wish that I could follow my own advice.

One of the main reasons we're here is to affect one another, to connect, make memories. I just wish that I wasn't so afraid of it.

You are a wall a break myself against. For a while, I wondered if I was the same to you. And then I realized: of course not.

Dear you,
I miss you even though you are right there.
Love,
me.

I miss a lot of people even though I see them everyday.

I followed you because no one else would follow you. - Running in the Family by Michael Ondaatje

I am running out of post-it notes.
(That means more to me than it probably does to you, fyi...)

One night, at exactly midnight, someone drove by my house blaring The Scientist by Coldplay. It made me feel strange and sad. Connected, but I do not know to what.

It's so hard to do anything.

I can't bring myself to do anything.

Raising your voice: the closest thing to being right.

Yelling makes me feel really good and really awful at the same time.

I feel trapped in my own brain.

It's so hard to physically SAY anything about how I'm feeling. Whenever I open my mouth, I feel like I'm going to throw up my heart.

I have been waiting for that huge door to open for me for quite some time now.

Everyday, I see cancer. Cigarettes and shortness of breath. And you wonder why you cough.

I realized a while ago that I have disassociated myself from many of people. I just want you all to know that I am sorry.

I know that when I saw you after our over-the-phone argument, I wanted to cry and hug you and tell you that you mean so much to me. You told me I could tell you anything, but I didn't tell you that because I didn't know if you felt the same way. Old habits die hard.

There's a hole in my whole.

There are so many things I would like to say to you but I don't know how.

My skeleton aches.

You can't put your arm around a memory.

Building castles in the sky.

When did your eyes go missing?

"Nobody has ever told me that before."
"I am glad to know that I am not nobody."

Alone in an empty room.
Alone in a crowded room.

I open my eyes and see nothing.
I close my eyes and see everything.

The sun came out to great you.

I do not know what this turned in to, but it is exquisitely sad.

I had a thought. "That is not art, that is just life." And then I remembered, art IS life.

Someone said there are worse things than being alone. I do not know if I agree with this.




1 comment:

  1. "I miss a lot of people even though I see them everyday."

    I saw this wonderful and totally quoteable movie recently called, "Kicking and Screaming" and this quote reminded me of one of my favorites from the movie;

    "I am nostalgic for conversations I had yesterday."

    "One night, at exactly midnight, someone drove by my house blaring The Scientist by Coldplay. It made me feel strange and sad. Connected, but I do not know to what."

    This is one of the best stories you, or anyone else for that matter, has ever told me. And I've heard alot of stories.

    "There's a hole in my whole."

    This makes me happy.

    "I do not know what this turned in to, but it is exquisitely sad."

    I wonder if that is about the same thing as the hole in my whole. I do feel that way about the hole in my whole, though.

    "Alone in an empty room.
    Alone in a crowded room."

    Without you and Justin and a few very select Teachers, that would have summed up my high-school experience.
    I sometimes think I am a wallflower on the inside... And I'm thankful for others who feel this way too.

    ReplyDelete