Saturday, June 6, 2009

I don't dig nature.


I think there are so many things I want out of life. I'm not sure if it's too much and I will never achieve my goals or if it will come to me in due time. But I do not know how to go about it.
My fortune cookie said, "Stop searching. Happiness will come to you." Will it? I hope so desperately that it does. I want so many things. I want them all to happen. I think that, if they do, I will have achieved my personal happiness. I do not want to settle, but I am afraid that I will. There is so much that I want to do that I'm afraid of doing, so I'm unsure if any of it will get done and I'll end up doing something I don't want to be doing.

I daydream a lot. I think about what I could do, what I should do, what I want to do, what I feel so strongly that I need to do.
And I keep wondering WHEN it will happen, IF it happens. I dream and wonder and hope and worry about the future. It's all for the stars to decide.
It's nature's will, and I can't say I believe in nature.


Photo credit: Keltie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment