Saturday, June 13, 2009

I make plans to break plans

I know, I didn't post yesterday.

I told you that I felt like we make plans to break plans. If you want to hang out with me, then you need to put in effort, because I am so tired. I do not want to waste any more energy on you, because I am using my energy to be a better ME. I act a lot around you. Sorry, but it's the truth.
I think you don't always tell me the truth. Maybe you tell me a little of it, but not the complete truth. If you really mean it, get off your ass and let me know. If you want me to tell you things, you need to do the same to me. I think you are a really big hypocrite. Nothing personal.



Today, I discovered the magic of Yes to Carrots.
All natural, 95% organic and best of all... NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS! There is also Yes to Tomatoes and Yes to Cucumbers. And how great is it that this amazingness is sold at Walgreens are Target? VERY.
Yayayayayay! Happiness! I want to buy all of it.
And today, I threw out my animal tested products and bought new makeup that has not been tested on animals. Excitement.

I really really want to try out everything. Almost too good to be true.
Almost.

PS, the other day, when I was at the grocery store, they played Believe by Cher over the PA system. It was like a disco inferno in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment